CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My says for you to live by

Sunday 5 April 2009

Change in everything.

Damn eh !! Everything changed. Just because of one guy, everything changed. my life, my love, my style, my yaaah mcm2 la.. I become emo muchh (*sighh) gila nie min cemanie ah. I hate to LOVE lagi.. ntah mcm takut g bhaa kana main kan macam nie a.not exactly kana mainkan, tpii ntah laa things changed ..I dn noe what's up with you..kan marah2 sja..u warn everyone that go between us..they're just my friends kali ahh.. damn kali eh .. i dn noe that you are penjealous bebanar .. damn *sighhh. huuhh i dn noe apa g kn d buat dengan " kita ". but well i dn think there's a word for "kita" anymore in both our dictionary.

Tell me why, why u do this to me? Im not the type of girl that fall for someone and then change easily for another guy.. u make me like this.. why ?? why do u have to COME to my life when everything will turn out to be like this? Im not actually emo but when it comes to YOu, my heart rasa sakit, the pain in my chest that i can barely hold, i want u to feel it...all this comes from YOU, you know that don't chu?

I really wish that we never had conversations together, I really wish you never talk to me privately and makes us close to each other, i really wish kita macam dlu barely know each other, i really wish i had ignore u at that time, i really wish i never open my little heart to you *sighh.
why do u come to me mcam inda bedusa then leave me behind mcm inda kenal,,inda bedusa tah bnar that guy! lols ..

firstly u try to make a move on me, then akhr2 te-kima2x" ohh damn nice of you" realize that i dnt payback psal .. the feeling is still there and I pity myself because falling for a stupid guy like YOU !! yang part bodo-nya, aqu na dpat lepaskn kau atu waa eventhough aqu mcm c pantat ta juwaa mcm buat DAAAA ~ tapii bnarnya aqu ntah uhh .. damn pndai bnar aqu nie menyimpan T.T *bodo nya aqu ! sit sit sit -.-"

the part yg menyedihkan is the part where u called me KIMA slalunya pkai syg2 sgala ;D ohh damn kali !! guys macam kau nie ntah aa patut d ntahh ehh !!

0 comments: