CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My says for you to live by

Thursday 14 May 2009

A gift.

Today, meimeii gave me a necklace.. Its beautiful, ada ELEPHANN, heee, he knows that I love ELEPHANN so muchh ! Its beautiful, adaa mcm small small spaces in the ELEPHANN, mcm holes for diamonds. HAHA bling-blings ;p Though I hate bling blings so much, but nevermind, its a gift from meimeii, awal2 na mauu trima pesal it was like so special packed in a white box and ada ribben warnaa rainbow. Its really CUTEEE ! hahaaha KAWAIEEE ~~ oh yeahh.. he makes me wonder pulang benar pesal Its not my birthday today ... batah lagii kali ahh my birthday .. then then I ASK HIM PESAL APA BGI .. He don't want to answer it, instead of answering it, HE POKE ME ! hahhahha and me, being inda tahan kena poke, triak laa, na jwaa nyaring benar laa, kejut sjaa. HAHAA then I chase him ;p mcm kanak2 kami ahh lari sna siniii ;p wewewewe WELL, its my damn own world kali a, me wants to RAWK IT ON !

p/s : meimeii, I love the necklace I LOVE IT SO MUCH ! thanks (;0 but please please please don't give me gifts lagi .. It makes me rasa bersalah wah pesal ... ntah laa .. huuu *sighh...

0 comments: