CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My says for you to live by

Wednesday 13 May 2009

A visit to MD.

tadii tengah hari, I plan to go to MD, because I miss RASH, BASIERAA, NANAA, FREAKKY, MY BRO ANGKAT (AJEQ), N SCIENCE1 MATEE <33>so I decide to pay them a visit (;0 n yeahh I go there wivv FIJAAA with the aim that I wann a great BIG day tadii .. well I DID (; but everything gone a lil bit messed up pesal the case between HER and HER bro angkat ..

FIJAAA,
I know ur hurting much inside .. I know my words can't describe what exactly happens inside .. what exactly how u feels .. but I must say that I FEEL SORRY for you, Its not my intention to bring u down to MD to let this happened .. I know I must NOT bring u to MD tadii .. now i FEEL SO BAD .. seeing u CRYING just broke my heart .. I never see u cry before .. n I wann to keep it that way .. You're a very good girl to me, a good friend, a good listener, a good MATE <33>maybe I never say this words to you but I wanna say it NOW :: "Im so lucky having u as my friend but I didn't label u as my friends anymore cause you are my BESTFIEE <33>N u know that I love u right? "

and I was so sad tadii pesal Im looking for my BESTFIEE lama sudah since Form2 in smshasan, the first spot I look for her is where the sciences1 MATE <33>so then I thought she must have gone back home ... That spoils my MOOD a lil bit though but THEN I saw her dlam this room when her bf comes out of that class YEAY ! I approached her with the intention kan surprised her .. but well IM THE ONE YG SURPRISED .. know why ? Because she cried ! the moment she saw me );

I was like in SHOCK don't know what to do ... Her tears fall down to her cheeks, huhu .. why everyone cried hari nie .. she holds my hand n keep on saying these 3 words "I MISS YOU" ......
It breaks my heart ... I know she's lonely there in MD, she always hang-around with US, her friends in KATOK. I cant stand it and cry along too .. and holds her hands back and replied "I MISS YOU TOO" with da BIG smile I always have for HER (;

At 1pm, she got class so I have to let her go .. Tadi kami cerita pesal ME .. haha mostly about ME .. n then the topic pesal "me and meimeii" comes about and .... yeah believe me, we're talking about it .. Its all about this PARTICULAR SUNDAY, he brings me out, for a treat in escapade .. I just say "YES" without much thinking pesal I REALLY THOUGHT THAT HE WILL BRING THE OTHERS TOO ! but guess what, Im the only ONE ! and kami sama c-softyy, they take me dari my home and then we go straight to escapade for lunch .. ON THAT DAY, he treats me nicely .. so nice mcm a couple ;s he prepare the things for my lunch .. mcm chop stick, teaa (even ea tuangkan) .. he even ask me first about what i wnna eat .. he looked at me mcm Im some sort like entah ... -.-" yg penting he don't treat me as a friend at that time -.-" MORE wah .. n then mcm2 happens .. he even nimpang arah my bahu tyme liat wayang -.-" kami liat ceta antuu JGN TEGUR ;s (rating 3/5), kami share the same popcorn bagg, our hand tersentuh bnyk2 kali ... -.-" then he buy me DQ ice-creams, BLIZZARD OREO (my fav ^^.)

Then there goes gossips -.-" My friends love it when Im around with him .. n they expect US to be MORE than friends .. huhhhuu Please GOD, I love him as my friend sjaa .. Baru pesal atu tu, balum lagi pesal d skulah, he always tegur aqu dluu f tjumpa kami2 (his friends) .. awal2 i didn't realize but .. c-Blue mentioned it .. even she said that " when Im (me, mumu) around, Meimei feels so happy .. LIGHTED ... sort of" .................... *sighhh

Please GOD just let me have him as MY BESTFIEE and not more than that... Please.

N then tadi pkul 1 sumthing2... RASH, FIJAAA AND MUMU (;0 go to the MALL.. I treat them some BLIZZARD ICECREAMS hoping that they will cool down a bit and forgets the things that just happened in MD .. then kami pergi arah FOOD-COURT, sitting down there and talk about guys stuff ;p *griinn

Oh yeah, I did mentioned to them about a guy, named JOEE, he is SOOOO DAMN PERASAN ;S he make a move on me and wants me to F**k wivv him and make me pregnant so that he will marry me ! I SAY " FUCK THE WHAT ! " EMOSII qu tadii critaa rah durg pesal guys nowadays UNPOLITE tahap gilaa ;s but but but I did terjmpa a guy, he's cute in his personality, charming, v.polite, warm, friendly, amazing n this what makes him SOOOOO CUTEEEE ! hehe, and I did buy him a chocolate tadi (;0 I wanna say that "I like him" but Im just too scared .. because he's too cute .. Too mahal .. Which makes me want him so much .. I LOIKEY YOUU <33

Then go back at 3pm back to MD. I wanna meet him so I texted him .. He's so shy <33>

Daddy comes at 4pm sharply ! HUHUU i didnt get the time to talk more wiv rashh .. and wivv Fijaa to comfort her ... I still blame myself pesal going to MD tadi ..

0 comments: